Napa’s Criminal Attorney
Attorney Jeffrey E. Hammond in Napa, California, is the person to contact for ethical, aggressive, strong legal advocacy to protect you or your loved one from criminal charges.
Criminal attorney Hammond has extensive experience as a prosecutor in criminal court, and as an attorney who has represented many clients in both adult court and juvenile court. He is able to expose weaknesses in the state’s evidence and understands how your case will be prosecuted. If you are arrested or charged with a crime, criminal attorney Jeffrey Hammond is your ally.
Years of Experience
Years as Prosecutor in Napa & Lake County
Years in Criminal Defense
Fighting For You
Jeffrey E. Hammond is an experienced attorney dedicated to helping clients with criminal defense and family law matters throughout Napa County and the surrounding communities. Criminal attorney Hammond graduated from Westmont College in Santa Barbara in 1974 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and later attended Empire College School of Law in Santa Rosa, where he graduated and received his juris doctorate in 1996. Hammond was admitted to the California State Bar on December 10, 1996 and is licensed to practice in all 58 counties in California.
Legal Employment and Experience
Criminal attorney Jeffrey Hammond has a diverse legal background in prosecution and family law, resulting in more thorough knowledge of these matters and the ability to provide higher quality legal counsel based upon knowledge of both sides of the legal process.
- California, 1996
- Empire College School of Law, Santa Rosa, California | Juris Doctorate – 1996
- Westmont College, Santa Barbara 1974 | Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Public Defenders Association
- The State Bar of California
- Napa County Bar Association
- Napa County Women Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- Sonoma County District Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk, 1993 – 1995
- Sonoma County District Attorney’s Office, Senior Law Clerk, 1995 – 1996
- Lake County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney, 1997 – 1998
- Napa County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney, 1998 – 2002
- Napa County Department of Child Support Services, Support Enforcement Attorney, 2002 – 2005
White Collar Offenses
Theft & Weapons Offenses
– S.B., DUI Yelp Review
Jeffrey E. Hammond
Your Attorney at Law in the Napa Valley
845 Jefferson St.
Napa, CA 94559